Roland VK-7 Combo Organ
This is one great sounding organ!
About This Organ
We took this in trade and it has been stored well and kept in very nice condition throughout its lifetime. Everything on it works just as it should and cosmetically it is about average with just the normal wear and tear that you should expect on a used keyboard. We're including a power cord.
The VK-7 is a new combo organ from Roland which uses proprietary "Virtual ToneWheel" sound generation technology to deliver a stunning emulation of the vintage organ sounds of the '60s and '70s—complete with drawbars, rotary speaker simulation and amp overdrive effects.
- Combo organ with "Virtual ToneWheel" technology—91 voices in constant independent oscillation
- Full polyphony over the entire 61-key range, eliminates negative effects of phase shifted overtones at the same pitch
- COSM-based rotary speaker effects with independently adjustable rotating speeds for horn and rotor
- Vibrato, chorus, reverb and amp overdrive effects built in
- Classic organ click noise and leakage sound can be added as desired
- 26 orchestral voices to supplement organ sounds
- 11-pin rotary cabinet connector for connecting to an external rotating speaker
- 9 drawbars, dedicated sound selection buttons and a backlit LCD for intuitive control
- Attractive wood finish
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilities can be found in the VK-8 Combo Organ.
It is important to remember that when buying a used keyboard it may not operate or look exactly like a new one. Used keyboards develop wear over time that can cause such items as function buttons, knobs, sliders etc. to fail to operate as smoothly or easily as when they were new. Our technician does check these items and if they are deemed unusable they are replaced but some function buttons may require more pressure or manipulation to make the appropriate changes. Cosmetically your used keyboard may have scuffs, scratches, cracks to plastic pieces, discolored keys or other visual impairments that might not show up in the photos. We try to mention any obvious visual imperfections but may not consider them serious enough to post in the listing.