This Crumar Mojo 61 came in the inventory we purchased from a closed music store. It is brand new and we only opened the box to take the photos and do a quality check.
Crumar Mojo 61 Digital Tonewheel Organ at a Glance:
- 22 realistic tonewheel organ models with powerful shaping controls
- Comfortable waterfall keys play like a classic
22 realistic tonewheel organ models with powerful shaping controls
It's hard to beat a classic tonewheel organ for jazz, blues, and classic rock. And perhaps even tougher to re-create one through samples. That's why Crumar of Italy resorted to tone modeling to capture the sought-after vintage sounds in its Mojo 61 clonewheel. The Mojo's onboard tone generators re-create the characteristics of 22 actual vintage organs, and even let you create your own for a totally unique sound. Nine natural-feeling drawbars will have you customizing your tone in seconds. Then add in digital reverb, chorus, or vibrato for depth, or dial in overdrive to give your parts some presence. Also onboard is a selection of classic transistor keyboards and a sampled acoustic piano, making this versatile keyboard even more flexible.
Comfortable waterfall keys play like a classic
The Mojo 61's comfortable, rounded waterfall keys mimic the revered keybeds of some famous tonewheels, allowing you to perform smooth organ wipes and palm slides without damaging the instrument or your hand. Sweetwater keyboardists know that seasoned players will appreciate the work Crumar has done to create an authentic playing experience in its Mojo 61.
Crumar Mojo 61 Digital Tonewheel Organ Features:
- A clonewheel with a vintage vibe
- A museum's worth of vintage keyboards at just 24 lbs!
- Essential blues, classic rock, and jazz tones
- Uses sophisticated tone modeling rather than samples
- 22 virtual generators to model actual vintage organs
- Also includes pipe organ, 2 gritty electric pianos, and 2 transistor organs
- 9 zero-latency drawbars
- 61-key/5-octave keyboard (C-C)
- Comfortable waterfall keys for smooth glisses and palm smears
- 6 dedicated preset buttons
- Store and recall drawbar settings instantly
- Dedicated Volume, Drive, EQ, KeyClick, and Reverb knobs for real-time tone shaping
- Stunning stereo rotary speaker effect (2 speeds) adds stereo width to performances
- Chunky overdrive with heaps of attitude
- Authentic chorus and vibrato
- MIDI in/out plus USB out for flexible digital connectivity
- Onboard Wi-Fi antenna lets you adjust instrument parameters from any Wi-Fi capable device
- Stereo balanced outputs with dedicated output volume selector for low-noise amplification
- Headphone jack for silent practice
- Pedal inputs for swell, sustain, and rotary speeds
- Elegant real mahogany wood finish
Get a museum's worth of classic organs and electric pianos in the Crumar Mojo 61 digital tonewheel organ!