Includes power cord
About This Keyboard
Normally when we get a keyboard in that looks this bad we just part it out but this one is in such good working order that we just couldn't bring ourselves to break it down for parts if there is someone out there that would like to have it at a GREAT price. All of the keys play just as they should and all of the buttons and sliders work perfectly. It comes complete with the power cord.
AWESOME SOUNDS, GREAT ACTION, UNBELIEVABLE VALUE.
Alesis introduced the QS8 in 1996, and shattered the price barrier for professional 88-note keyboards. Normal working musicians â and those just aspiring to work more â could suddenly afford a no-compromise instrument for a very compromising price, and this tradition continues with the QS6.2 and QS8.2.
Featuring serious sounds for serious players, the QS synths are loaded with stunning pianos and keyboards, a soup-to-nuts collection of orchestral instruments, killer drum and percussion kits, and enough amazing synth textures, fat basses, and sizzling leads to keep dance musicians and remixers grooving into the next time zone. A deep programmable synth architecture and four-bus effects processor add the finishing touches. And a wide variety of fresh samples are available from our extensive QCard library.
Whether you need an 88-note workhorse or a do-it-all synth, the QS8.2 and QS6.2 keep your fingers flying for a down-to-earth price.
- Sound Generation Method: 16 Bit Linear 48kHz Sample ROM
- Synthesis: QS Composite Synthesis â¢
- Voices: 64, each with sweepable lowpass filter, 3 envelope generators, 3 LFOs, programmable effects send and QS Modulation Matrix, dynamic voice allocation
- Keyboard Section: 76 semi-weighted keys (velocity, release velocity, aftertouch sensitive)
- Available Waveform Memory: 16 MB, expandable to 32 MB via PCMCIA Expansion Card Slots
- Program Memory: 512 Preset, 128 User Mix Mode (400 Preset, 100 User)
- Effects: QS Parallel Matrix Effectsâ¢ (4 independent stereo multieffect processing busses)
- Multitimbral Mode: QS Mix Mode (64 Part multitimbral across 16 MIDI channels)
- Controllers: 4 Control Sliders, Programmable Pitch and Modulation wheels, Aftertouch
- Expansion Slots: PCMCIA card slots, QCard and Sound Bridge compatible
- User Interface: Backlit custom LCD display
- Pedal Jacks: Assignable Aux pedal jack, Sustain pedal jack
- MIDI Connections: MIDI In, MIDI Out/Thru
- Serial Jack: High Speed computer interface switchable between RS 422 and RS 232 protocols, Mac and PC compatible
- Audio Outputs: Stereo L and R outputs
- Power: Internal transformer, configurable for 110/220 vAC
It is important to remember that when buying a used keyboard it may not operate or look exactly like a new one. Used keyboards develop wear over time that can cause such items as function buttons, knobs, sliders etc. to fail to operate as smoothly or easily as when they were new. Our technician does check these items and if they are deemed unusable they are replaced but some function buttons may require more pressure or manipulation to make the appropriate changes. Cosmetically your used keyboard may have scuffs, scratches, cracks to plastic pieces, discolored keys or other visual impairments that might not show up in the photos. We try to mention any obvious visual imperfections but may not consider them serious enough to post in the listing.