Roland XP-30 Expandable Music Workstation
Hard to find one this nice!
About This Keyboard
This XP-30 is in excellent condition with just a couple of very small scuffs and scratches here and there. Every function that I tested on this keyboard worked perfectly. All of the keys play just as they should and there are no chipped or broken ones. There are no optional expansion cards included but you can add them when you're ready.
The Roland XP-30 64-Voice Expandable Synthesizer resets the price/performance standard for professional synthesis by offering the world-renowned sound set of the acclaimed XP-80 workstation, plus all the waveforms from the "Session", "Orchestral", and "Techno" expansion boards, at a price within reach of serious musicians at any level.
- 61-key performance synth with velocity and aftertouch sensitivity
- 64-voice polyphony
- 1,406 patches, including all sounds from the "Session", "Orchestral" and "Techno" wave expansion boards
- 28 Rhythm kits
- 2 expansion slots for installing SR-JV80-Series expansion boards
- Advanced Arpeggiator capabilities derived from the XP-60/80
- Reverb, Chorus and 40 multi-EFX
- Serial port MIDI interface
- Four assignable Sound Palette sliders
- Patch Finder and Phrase Preview for quick navigation and sound selection
- SmartMedia card slot provides additional storage
It is important to remember that when buying a used keyboard it may not operate or look exactly like a new one. Used keyboards develop wear over time that can cause such items as function buttons, knobs, sliders etc. to fail to operate as smoothly or easily as when they were new. Our technician does check these items and if they are deemed unusable they are replaced but some function buttons may require more pressure or manipulation to make the appropriate changes. Cosmetically your used keyboard may have scuffs, scratches, cracks to plastic pieces, discolored keys or other visual impairments that might not show up in the photos. We try to mention any obvious visual imperfections but may not consider them serious enough to post in the listing.