Complete with power adapter
About This Keyboard
This Roland Juno D is in near mint condition. This Juno came to us as a trade in and was very well taken care of by the previous owner and we installed all new rubber key contacts. It is near mint cosmetically and there are no broken or chipped keys. Comes complete with a working power adapter. This is a GREAT SOUNDING KEYBOARD
The Birth of a New Synth Star
Have you been looking for out-of-this-world synth sounds and features on a real-world budget? Thanks to Roland's new JUNO-D, facing reality has never been so good. Hundreds of radio-ready sounds are packed into the JUNO-D's jet-black metal chassis, along with a world-class array of expressive multi-effects, realtime performance controllers, and tools for groove creation and composition. Considering how much power it packs for such little cash, the new JUNO redefines the phrase "bang for the buck."
Roland JUNO-D at a Glance:
- Affordable 61-note synthesizer with 64-note polyphony, improved keyboard feel, and GM2 compatibility.
- 640 radio-ready patches, 20 rhythm sets.
- Patches organized in categories such as Piano, Guitar, Orchestra, etc.
- Two Tones can be assigned to each patch, and can be split or layered.
- 47 multi-effects, eight reverb types, 8 chorus types.
- Powerful arpeggiator, with 400 phrase/arpeggio templates for instant sonic animation.
- Multi Chord memory for one-finger chord triggering; Rhythm Guide metronome with preset patterns and variations.
- D Beam controller and front-panel control knobs for expressive performance.
- Mac/PC editing software included.
Stellar Sounds, Streamlined Operation
Forget about MIDI and focus on playing with the JUNO-D. It's loaded with brand-new CD-quality sounds and direct-access buttons for selecting among the hundreds of patches. Enjoy the latest sounds, such as synthetic pads layered with glossy acoustic-sampled textures. Sounds can be layered and split in Performance mode. Those who want to program their own JUNO-D sounds via computer, a Mac/PC editor is included.
The JUNO-D is loaded with convenient, performance-oriented features including a powerful phrase/arpeggio generator and Multi Chord memory function, which lets you play a chord by touching a single key. You can assign all 12 notes in an octave to play different chords, and then save them as a set. There are several chord sets already stored in the JUNO-D at the factory. A Rhythm Guide metronome with real drum sounds is also built in, which includes preset patterns with several variations.
Performers will appreciate the feel of the JUNO-D's newly improved 61-note, velocity-sensitive keyboard, which is a step up from previous synths in this price range. Bend, twist, and manipulate your sounds in real time with the D Beam controller, pitch/modulation lever, and five front-panel control knobs. For additional control, plug in pedal- and/or footswitches such as Roland's DP-2, DP-8 Damper pedal, EV-5 Expression pedal, or BOSS's FS-5U.
Roland JUNO-D Features:
- Keyboard 61 keys (with velocity).
- Sound Generator: Maximum Polyphony 64 voices.
- Parts 16 *Two Tones can be assigned to each part (Patch), and can be split or layered.
- Wave Memory 32 M bytes (16-bit linear equivalent).
- Preset Memory Original Tones: 640
- Patches 640 (Original: 384, General MIDI 2: 256)
- Rhythm Sets 20 (Original: 11, General MIDI 2: 9)
- Performances 32
- User Memory Patches: 128 *Two Tones can be assigned to each Patch.
- Rhythm Sets 2
- Performances 8
- Effects: Multi-Effects 47 types.
- Reverb 8 types.
- Chorus 8 types.
- Rhythm Guide: Preset Patterns 32.
- Tempo 5 - 300 BPM (with tap tempo function).
- Multi-Chord Memory: Preset Chord Sets 16 *12 chord forms are assigned to each set.
- User Chord Sets: 8 *12 chord forms can be assigned to each set.
- Phrase/Arpeggio: Templates 342
- User Templates 8
- Styles (Variations) 473
- Controllers: D Beam Controller 1.
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever 1.
- Control Knobs 5 n Display 20 characters, 2 lines (Backlit LCD).
- Connectors Output jacks (L/MONO, R), Headphones jack, MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), Hold Pedal jack, Control Pedal jack.
- Power Supply DC 9 V (AC Adaptor) n Current draw 1,000 mA
- Dimensions 1,021 (W) x 292 (D) x 103 (H) mm, 40-1/4 (W) x 11-1/2 (D) x 4-1/16 (H) inches.
- Weight 5.0 kg/11 lbs 1 oz (excluding AC adaptor).
Make sweet music with the Roland JUNO-D!
It is important to remember that when buying a used keyboard it may not operate or look exactly like a new one. Used keyboards develop wear over time that can cause such items as function buttons, knobs, sliders etc. to fail to operate as smoothly or easily as when they were new. Our technician does check these items and if they are deemed unusable they are replaced but some function buttons may require more pressure or manipulation to make the appropriate changes. Cosmetically your used keyboard may have scuffs, scratches, cracks to plastic pieces, discolored keys or other visual impairments that might not show up in the photos. We try to mention any obvious visual imperfections but may not consider them serious enough to post in the listing.