Korg Triton Classic
Complete with power cord
About This Keyboard
This Korg Triton is in excellent condition both functionally and cosmetically. We used the floppy drive to update to the newest OS version 2.5.3 and it works great. There are no broken or chipped keys and they all play well. The touch screen works and is bright and clear. All of the function buttons make the appropriate changes. Cosmetically it is well above average with just a couple of small scuffs and scratches here and there. I wish my little webcam could pick up the audio better because this keyboard sounds awesome! I have included a lot of pictures and a video and I think you can just let them speak for themselves.
The Triton was Korg's flagship workstation synthesizer for professional music production! It looks and sounds beautiful, and hiding under the hood is an extremely souped-up synth-engine ready to tear up your tracks! Literally! It is a digital 62-voice synthesizer with built-in sequencing and arpeggiators and an ultra-large touch-screen control panel at the center of its face-plate.
- Triton - 62 voices
- Tone Generator - HI synthesis system; 48 kHz sampling frequency, 32 Mbyte PCM ROM, 425 multi-samples + 413 drum samples
- Sound Source - 62 oscillators in single mode/ 31 voices, 62 oscillators in double mode. (60 and 30 osc. in Rack module)
- Sampler - 16 bit, 48 kHz stereo/mono sampling, 16 MB memory standard, expandable to 64 MB. Maximum of 1,000 multi-samples / 4,000 samples. Up to 128 samples can be assigned to a multi-sample. AIFF, WAVE, AKAI (S1000/S3000) and Trinity sample data can be loaded. (Triton cannot load Trinity format data from TFD-1S, TFD-2S, TFD-3S and TFD-4S , since they use data-compressed data.)
- Memory - 640 programs, 512 combinations, 64 drum programs, GM Level 2 - 256 programs + 9 drum set; External Floppy Disk Drive: 3.5 inch 2DD/2HD
- Keyboard - 61 key with velocity and aftertouch sensitivity
- Effects - 102 (insert effects/ 89 for master effects); Stereo digital multi-effect system - 2 master effects (mono in, stereo out), 5 insert effects (stereo in / out), and 1 master EQ (stereo in / out) simultaneously
- Sequencer - 16 timbres, 16 tracks, 1/192 resolutions, 100 preset / 100 user pattern per a song, 200 songs, 20 cues, 200,000 notes, reads and writes Standard MIDI File (Format 0 and 1)
- Arpeggiator - RPPR (Realtime Pattern Play / Recording): 1 set with 72 patterns available per song; Arpeggiator: 5 preset patterns and 232 patterns (approx. 180 preset)
- Control - MIDI (16-part), PC-Host input
It is important to remember that when buying a used keyboard it may not operate or look exactly like a new one. Used keyboards develop wear over time that can cause such items as function buttons, knobs, sliders etc. to fail to operate as smoothly or easily as when they were new. Our technician does check these items and if they are deemed unusable they are replaced but some function buttons may require more pressure or manipulation to make the appropriate changes. Cosmetically your used keyboard may have scuffs, scratches, cracks to plastic pieces, discolored keys or other visual impairments that might not show up in the photos. We try to mention any obvious visual imperfections but may not consider them serious enough to post in the listing.