Korg Trinity Pro
About This Keyboard
I think the Trinity is one of the best sounding keyboards I've ever heard. Everything on this keyboard is working just as it should. This Trinity has the newest OS version 2.1.4 already installed and there are no broken or chipped keys and they all play well. The touch screen works well and is bright and clear . I used the floppy drive to load the demo songs so I know it works. All of the button make the appropriate changes. The keyboard looks about average for a used keyboard and I'm also including a power cord. I wish my little webcam could pick up the audio better because this keyboard sounds awesome! I have also included a lot of pictures and I think you can just let them speak for themselves.
- Polyphony - 32 voices
- Tone Generator - ACCESS (Advanced Combined Control Synthesis System): 24 Mbyte PCM ROM, with 375 different PCM multi-samples and 258 drum samples; 128 Z1 sounds in V3 models
- Sound Source - ACCESS (Advanced Combined Control Synthesis System): 32 voices, 32 oscillators (single mode); 16 voices, 32 oscillators (double mode)
- Sampler - Optional Add-On: 8MB Sample Playback, reads Akai and Korg sample libraries.
- Memory - 56 programs/256 combinations for ACCESS, 64 programs for MOSS, additional 256 programs/256 combinations for ACCESS plus 64 programs for MOSS are available when PBS-TRI optional board is installed
- Sequencer - 20 songs, 100 patterns, 1/192 resolutions, 80,000 notes, 16 tracks, reads and writes Standard MIDI File
- Arpeggiator - None
- Keyboard - 61 notes; Pro models: 76 notes; ProX models: 88 notes; All keyboards are sensitive to velocity and aftertouch
- Effects - Stereo digital multi-effect system - 2 master effects and 8 insert effects simultaneously. 14 effects algorithms for master effect and 100 effects algorithms for insert effect
- Control - MIDI (16-parts)
It is important to remember that when buying a used keyboard it may not operate or look exactly like a new one. Used keyboards develop wear over time that can cause such items as function buttons, knobs, sliders etc. to fail to operate as smoothly or easily as when they were new. Our technician does check these items and if they are deemed unusable they are replaced but some function buttons may require more pressure or manipulation to make the appropriate changes. Cosmetically your used keyboard may have scuffs, scratches, cracks to plastic pieces, discolored keys or other visual impairments that might not show up in the photos. We try to mention any obvious visual imperfections but may not consider them serious enough to post in the listing.