Korg SP-250 Digital Piano
Complete with Music Rest & Power Adapter
About This Keyboard
This SP-250 is in excellent condition and sounds AMAZING!!!. Everything on the keyboard works exactly as it should. All of the keys play well and there are no cracked or broken ones. It includes the power adapter and music rest. Be sure to watch the video for more views of the actual keyboard.
The SP-250BK 88-Key Portable Digital Stage Piano by Korg features an elegant, jet black finish and matching metal stand; ideal for clubs and houses of worship. It offers a wide selection of thirty sampled preset sounds including keyboards, strings and choirs. It also provides thirty demo songs and built-in reverb and chorus effects.
The SP-250BK is equipped with Korg's grand piano-like RH3 weighted hammer-action keys with three stages of selectable touch response. It also includes a damper pedal, pair of 4" dual-cone speakers and 22 watts of stereo amplification.
- Eighty-eight key portable digital piano with proprietary Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 keyboard action with selectable Light/Normal/Heavy touch response
- Thirty preset sampled keyboard sounds with acoustic and electric pianos, organs, mallets, strings, choirs and more. Also includes thirty demo songs
- Sixty-voice polyphony, two-voice layering, half-damper pedaling supported for realistic performance
- Two dual-cone 4" bass-reflex speakers with 22 watt stereo amplification
- Versatile keyboard tuning with Key Transpose, Fine Tuning and Temperament (Equal, Kirnberger, Werkmeister) options
- Built-in reverb/chorus effects and metronome
- Dual 1/4" headphone outputs
Keyboard 88 keys with real weighted hammer action 3 mechanism Touch Sensitivity Light, normal and heavy Tuning Transpose
Temperament (Equal, Kirnberger, Werckmeister)
Synthesis Method Stereo PCM system Polyphony 60 voices Sounds 5 Pianos
7 Electric Pianos
3 Jazz Organs
3 Church Organs
Effects Reverb (three levels)
Chorus (three levels)
Demo Songs 30 Metronome Tempo
Pedal Control Damper
Controls Power switch
Inputs 1 x 1/4" TS phone sustain pedal
1 x MIDI in
Outputs 2 x 1/4" TS Phone, L/Mono and Right
1 x MIDI Out
Headphone Output 2 x 1/4" stereo phone Amplification 2 x 11 watt Speakers 2 x 4" (10 cm) dual-cone speakers in bass reflex box Power Supply External switching adapter
Power Consumption 42 watts LED Indicators 19 Display No User Memory No Sequencer No Expansion Slots No Sample RAM No SCSI No Internal Storage No External Storage No Dimensions (WxDxH) 51 x 15 x 5.5" (1295 x 380 x 140 mm)* Weight 41.8 lb (19 kg)*
It is important to remember that when buying a used keyboard it may not operate or look exactly like a new one. Used keyboards develop wear over time that can cause such items as function buttons, knobs, sliders etc. to fail to operate as smoothly or easily as when they were new. Our technician does check these items and if they are deemed unusable they are replaced but some function buttons may require more pressure or manipulation to make the appropriate changes. Cosmetically your used keyboard may have scuffs, scratches, cracks to plastic pieces, discolored keys or other visual impairments that might not show up in the photos. We try to mention any obvious visual imperfections but may not consider them serious enough to post in the listing.