Korg PA-50 Professional Arranger
In Good Working Order Complete with Power Adapter
About This Keyboard
This PA 50 is in good working order and sounds AMAZING!!!. I haven't found anything on it that doesn't work just as it should. Cosmetically it is just in fair condition with scratches and scuffs here and there but nothing more than you might expect from a used keyboard. There are no broken or chipped keys and they all play well. The display screen is bright and clear and we've already updated it to the newest OS version 1.04 along with restoring all of the original factory sounds. This keyboard is in good working order and comes complete with power adapter. I have included a lot of pictures and a video and I think you can just let them speak for themselves.
Truly musical performance!
The Korg Pa50 Professional Arranger combines enhanced sequencing functions, powerful performance features, custom backlit LCD, comprehensive arranging tools and impeccable sound quality.
Based on the TRITON synth engine the Pa50 Arranger's sound quality is second to none! Included with its 660 editable sound programs is a set of very expressive solo instruments, sampled with a natural vibrato. 4 studio-quality effect processors are available and feature 89 different effect types. 4 assignable pads, an assignable footswitch, the joystick, sync start, fade in and out, tap tempo, accompaniment reset and other front panel functions are available at your fingertips.
Each of the 304 editable Styles available with this Korg keyboard arranger provides up to 8 accompaniment parts”drums, bass, percussion and more”that respond interactively with your playing. 8 parts, 4 Variations, 2 Fills, 2 Intros and 2 Endings per Style provide all you need to create a natural-sounding performance. In addition to the 8 parts that comprise a Style, up to 4 sounds are available on the keyboard as real-time parts. The Korg Pa50 can also store 160 user defined Performance settings, each instantly recalling the style, sounds, effects, panning, transposition and other settings assigned to each part.
In addition to traditional realtime and step-time sequencing, the Korg Pa50 Pro also features a unique Backing Sequencer, which can capture up to 8 tracks of Style accompaniment and up to 8 tracks of realtime playing in a single pass. The PA50 Arranger is GM and SMF compatible and in performance, nothing beats the revolutionary XDS Dual Sequencer. Lyrics embedded in SMF sequences are shown in the Display.
Rich, Stereo Sound
The Korg Pa50 Professional Arranger features 2 dual cone speakers in a reflex cabinet and twin 15 Watt amplifiers.
- 61 notes with velocity
- OPOS”Objective Portable Operating System: Multitasking System, load while playing feature. Upgradeable Operating System. SSD Solid State Disk.
- Tone generator:
- HI synthesis (Hyper Integrated synthesis system)
- 62 voices, 62 oscillators
- Filters with resonance.
- Waveform Memory:
- 32 Mbyte PCM ROM (with Stereo Piano Sound).
- 4 stereo digital Multi-Effect systems (90 effect types).
- More than 660 programs (including GM level 2 programs).
- 32 drum kits.
- 128 user programs + 64 user drum kits.
- Up to 304 Styles in Solid State Disk (256 preload +48 User).
- All reconfigurable; 8 accompaniment tracks.
- All Style Performances are programmable (includes 4 Single Touch Settings for each style).
- Floppy Disk.
- Compatible with i-Series styles.
- Styles Controls:
- 4 Variations
- 2 Fills
- 2 Intros
- 2 Endings
- Count In/Break
- Synchro Start/Stop
- Tap Tempo/Reset
- Fade In/Out
- Bass Inversion
- Manual Bass
- Tempo Lock
- Accompaniment Volume
- Accompaniment Mute
- Drum Mapping
- Snare & Kick Designation
- Single Touch
- General Controls:
- Master Volume
- Octave Transpose
- Master Transpose
- Split Point
- Style Change
- Tracks Volume
- Quarter Tone Function
- Programmable Slider
- Multi PAD:
- 4 assignable pads + Stop button.
- 160 real-time Performances + up to 304 Styles Performances
- Song Play:
- XDS* Crossfade Dual Sequencer player”2 Sequencers with separate Start/Stop,
- Pause, ' FF' controls.
- Balance control. Lyrics are displayed on-screen.
- Jukebox Function.
- SMF Direct Player (format 0 and 1).
- Song /Backing Sequence:
- Easy record”16 tracks”SMF format.
- Control Inputs:
- Damper Pedal, Assignable pedal/switch.
- In, Out, Thru.
- Floppy Disk:
- 3.5 inch (MS-DOSTM compatible).
- Backlit custom LCD.
- EXP-2 Foot Controller, XVP-10 Exp/Volume Pedal,
- PS-1 Footswitch, DS-1H Damper Pedal
- Main Amplifier:
- 2x15 Watt
- 2 dual cone speakers (in Bass Reflex Box - Auto Loudness control).
- Audio Outputs:
- Left/mono, Right.
- Audio Inputs:
- Left/mono, Right.
It is important to remember that when buying a used keyboard it may not operate or look exactly like a new one. Used keyboards develop wear over time that can cause such items as function buttons, knobs, sliders etc. to fail to operate as smoothly or easily as when they were new. Our technician does check these items and if they are deemed unusable they are replaced but some function buttons may require more pressure or manipulation to make the appropriate changes. Cosmetically your used keyboard may have scuffs, scratches, cracks to plastic pieces, discolored keys or other visual impairments that might not show up in the photos. We try to mention any obvious visual imperfections but may not consider them serious enough to post in the listing.