Korg Kross 61 Music Workstation
Complete with Power Adapter
About This Keyboard
I just acquired this Kross and it sounds AMAZING!!!. It includes the power adapter. Cosmetically it is in excellent condition with just a few small scuffs and scratches here and there. It has the newest OS version 1.03 and everything on it functions perfectly.
- The only instrument you need
- Korg's pro-level EDS-i sound engine with 134 killer effects
- Gorgeous sounds to make your music sound lush
The only instrument you need
The Korg KROSS is the only instrument you need. With its class-leading soundset, KROSS is your one-stop music production machine. KROSS delivers a broad range of sounds that leave even previous-generation flagship models in the dust. And the quality is simply stunning, bolstered by PCM data that's approximately twice as large as predecessors like the X50 and the PS60. For your gigging pleasure, Korg has lavished attention on frequently-used sounds such as rock/jazz organ, strings, brass, and synth sounds. But you also get ear candy flavors like toy piano, accordion, combo organ, church organ, and even a vintage tape sampler, along with cutting-edge dance music/electronica sounds - unique sounds you won't find in any other synth at this price. And with Sound Selector and a favorites function, finding and organizing your sounds for instant onstage deployment is a piece of cake.
Korg's pro-level EDS-i sound engine with 134 killer effects
Korg's EDS-i is a studio-grade sound engine distilled from the EDS/EDS-X sound engines found on Korg's most advanced instruments. EDS-i lets you use a total of seven effects simultaneously: five insert effects plus two master effects. You get essentials such as delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, and rotary speaker, but there's also amp modeling powered by Korg's REMS modeling technology. There's even a robot voice vocoder! With 134 different high-quality effects onboard, you'll never run out of sonic inspiration.
Gorgeous sounds to make your music sound lush
Korg KROSS-61 is loaded with piano, electric piano, and drum sounds that have been taken from flagship Korg instruments used by the pros - giving the KROSS a soundset that surpasses other instruments in its price range. The grand piano, for example, includes lavishly-sampled decays with three different levels of velocity. Korg has even sampled damper pedal noises, juicing your performances with the ultimate in realism and nuance.
Korg KROSS-61 Features:
- Great-feeling 61-key synth-action keybed
- Pro-quality EDS-i sound engine built-in, with a total of seven effects available simultaneously
- Ideal for a broad range of musical styles
- Extremely lightweight - under 10 lbs, and can be powered by 6 AA batteries
- Amazing piano, EP, and drum sounds
- Many sounds utilize twice as much PCM memory as previous instruments
- Ideal for a broad range of musical styles
- Sound Selector makes it easy to find the sound you're looking for
- Favorites function lets you register 64 sounds or audio songs for one-touch access during gigs
- External input jacks let you connect a mic or external audio source
- Quick Layer/Split function for on-the-fly versatility
- Stereo audio recorder allows you to record and overdub your performances and vocals
- Step sequencer inherited from the Electribe
- Onboard 16-track MIDI sequencer, drum track, and arpeggiator
- Connects to your computer via USB for plug-in integration with your favorite DAW
- Stylishly distinctive red and black two-tone design looks great onstage
- KROSS Editor and Plug-In Editor may be downloaded from the Korg website
Let your music soar, with the Korg KROSS-61 workstation!
It is important to remember that when buying a used keyboard it may not operate or look exactly like a new one. Used keyboards develop wear over time that can cause such items as function buttons, knobs, sliders etc. to fail to operate as smoothly or easily as when they were new. Our technician does check these items and if they are deemed unusable they are replaced but some function buttons may require more pressure or manipulation to make the appropriate changes. Cosmetically your used keyboard may have scuffs, scratches, cracks to plastic pieces, discolored keys or other visual impairments that might not show up in the photos. We try to mention any obvious visual imperfections but may not consider them serious enough to post in the listing.