Korg Krome 61 Key Music Workstation
In Excellent Condition with Free Wheeled Travel Case
About This Keyboard
This Krome is in excellent contition with every function on the keyboard working perfectly. The screen is bright and clear, all of the keys play just as they should and it sounds AMAZING!!! If you've been looking for a Krome at a great price you'd better grab this one up before it's gone. To keep it looking as nice as it does we're going to ship it in a nice Gator wheeled travel case that has been slightly modified for a better fit.
Korg Krome Overview
The black Krome 61-Key Music Workstation by Korg features a wide selection of sounds, including piano, electric piano, dynamic drum kits, 640 programs and 288 combinations. The 61-key semi-weighted natural touch keyboard provides a feel and response ideal for any style of piano playing.
The Korg Krome has plentiful onboard sounds, including the "German D Grand" patch, which features 88 full-length unlooped stereo samples and damper resonance. The three types of electric pianos have eight velocity levels to ensure a faithful response to the nuances of your playing. Additionally, vintage amps, cabinets and effects have been modeled to add realism to your playing experience. Krome contains "Jazz Ambience Drums" which capture a dramatic realism by allowing you to adjust the balance between the direct sound and the ambient room sound. Krome also includes 640 programs or 288 combinations, each created by professional musicians to provide both clean backing parts and soaring solos. The Drum Track feature, with more than 600 preset patterns, also allows drum patterns to be created and used with the sequencer.
Krome features an onboard 16-track sequencer. The Auto Song Setup function starts recording immediately at the press of a button. Each Template Song assigns genre-appropriate sounds to sequencer tracks with pre-routed effects. Korg's Cue List enables quick arranging with Realtime Pattern/Play Recording. Any necessary edits or changes can be made using the convenient piano-roll editing.
Krome connects to your computer via USB to easily transfer MIDI data. An SD card slot is also available to help you manage Krome's data files. The Krome Editor and Krome Plug-In Editor (available for download from Korg) allow you to edit your Krome settings from a computer and/or integrate it as a software synthesizer in your DAW.
- Korg Krome 61-Key Music Workstation
- Full length, unlooped piano and drum sounds
- Three electric pianos with eight-level velocity switching
- Drums offering mixable direct and ambient sounds
- Drum Track plays backing grooves at the touch of a button
- 640 Programs and 288 Combinations
- USB and MIDI connectivity plus an SD Card slot for data storage
- Krome Editor lets you edit sounds on your computer
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Responsive Keyboard
- The 61-key semi-weighted natural touch keyboard provides a responsive and organic feel with touch sensitivity.
- Dual Polyphonic Arpeggiators
- In Combination or Sequencer mode, two arpeggiators can be running simultaneously. These onboard arpeggiators can generate guitar or bass riffs and drum patterns. They can also be used for sound design; creating pads, synth sounds, and sound effects. Edit the preset patterns to create your own.
- Built-In Digital Effects
- The effects section provides up to five Insert effects, two Master effects, and one Total effect. 193 effect types including chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, reverb, compressor and limiter. Additional effects like Grain Shifter, Talking Modulator and amp modeling and speaker simulation are also included.
- Distinctive Design and Display
- Krome's 800 x 480 pixel TouchView Color display can show numerous parameters at once. Simply touch the screen to change sounds or edit parameters. Finger-drag editing is also supported, allowing you to use the on-screen sliders and knobs directly. Numerous functions utilize the TouchView interface, such as the piano roll editor, stopwatch and calculator keypad.
It is important to remember that when buying a used keyboard it may not operate or look exactly like a new one. Used keyboards develop wear over time that can cause such items as function buttons, knobs, sliders etc. to fail to operate as smoothly or easily as when they were new. Our technician does check these items and if they are deemed unusable they are replaced but some function buttons may require more pressure or manipulation to make the appropriate changes. Cosmetically your used keyboard may have scuffs, scratches, cracks to plastic pieces, discolored keys or other visual impairments that might not show up in the photos. We try to mention any obvious visual imperfections but may not consider them serious enough to post in the listing.