Korg Trinity Plus 61
About This Keyboard
I think the Trinity is one of the best sounding keyboards I've ever heard. Everything on this keyboard is working just as it should. This Trinity has the newest OS version 2..4.1 already installed and, don't forget, the PLUS means it's equipped with the Solo-Tri. It gives you all the synthesis power of the Prophecy, including Analog Synthesis, Comb Synthesis, VPM(FM) Synthesis, Modulation Synthesis ( Ring, Cross & Sync Modulation.) and Three types of Physical Modeling Synthesis including Picked, Horn and Reed. In addition you also get the built in effects of Prophecy including Wah, Dist, Reverb, Delay, and panning. Putting this board in the Trinity does not give you a polyphonic Prophecy. The solo bank of sounds is Monophonic like Prophecy. Sounds from Prophecy can be dumped via MIDI into a Trinity Plus. There are no broken or chipped keys and they all play well. The touch screen works and is bright and clear and I used the floppy drive to load the demo songs so I know it works. The keyboard looks above average for a used keyboard. I'm also including a power cord. It's missing the plus decal from the face but you can see on the startup screen that is is the plus. I wish my little webcam could pick up the audio better because this keyboard sounds awesome! I have also included a lot of pictures and I think you can just let them speak for themselves.
- Polyphony - 32 voices
- Tone Generator - ACCESS (Advanced Combined Control Synthesis System): 24 Mbyte PCM ROM, with 375 different PCM multi-samples and 258 drum samples; 128 Z1 sounds in V3 models
- Sound Source - ACCESS (Advanced Combined Control Synthesis System): 32 voices, 32 oscillators (single mode); 16 voices, 32 oscillators (double mode)
- Sampler - Optional Add-On: 8MB Sample Playback, reads Akai and Korg sample libraries.
- Memory - 56 programs/256 combinations for ACCESS, 64 programs for MOSS, additional 256 programs/256 combinations for ACCESS plus 64 programs for MOSS are available when PBS-TRI optional board is installed
- Sequencer - 20 songs, 100 patterns, 1/192 resolutions, 80,000 notes, 16 tracks, reads and writes Standard MIDI File
- Arpeggiator - None
- Keyboard - 61 notes; Pro models: 76 notes; ProX models: 88 notes; All keyboards are sensitive to velocity and aftertouch
- Effects - Stereo digital multi-effect system - 2 master effects and 8 insert effects simultaneously. 14 effects algorithms for master effect and 100 effects algorithms for insert effect
- Control - MIDI (16-parts)